Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Avon Solutions Plus Total Radiance Eye Gel

After many a jars of Avon Hydrofirming Eye Creams later, I got a bored and started making my rounds with various different eye creams, only to return Avon after a big circle, this time with Solutions Plus Total Radiance Eye Gel.

I have dry skin, so at night I apply a much thicker eye cream for deep moisturizing treatment. The thing is these heavier moisturizing creams also melt the sunscreen I wear around my eyes during the day and stain my contacts, so I have to stick to a much lighter cream, preferably gels, for day time use, and this Total Radiance Eye Gel fits the bill.



This eye gel is not the most amazing thing I've ever tried, but it's really great for its price! It's very light, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. Although whenever I accidentally apply too much it pills up, but other than that, it gives my eyes just the right amount of moisture to balance any dryness my sunscreen may have caused and I have no complaints whatsoever. As for the "total radiance" thing, I can't say much about that because I don't get under eye circles very often so I can't really tell if it does any brightening. And for looking tired, my secret to perking up actually has nothing to do with skincare - it's chocolate :D

No, the jar didn't come half empty - I was half way through with it before remembering to take a picture :P The eye gel does not have any fragrance and I recommend storing it in the fridge for a cooling effect upon application. I would definitely buy this again, but I have also have a ton of other eye gel/essences lining up to try, so perhaps after making another around I will circle back to it again :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts