Thursday, June 17, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss

Just another quick review for the Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss here. It was another cute GWP :) I have lots of these because I really like their smaller size. The color, or rather non-color, I have is Fizz.



This has the same scent as all other Estee Lauder lip products, which is a sweet but not overly sugary scent. I actually reminds me a bit of lychee! Anyway, I can't comment much on the "Pure Color" aspect of this gloss because it is, well, umm, clear. Other than that, its texture, feel, and lasting power is very similar to its sister High Gloss, not too thick (like Bobby Brown Lip Gloss), not too thin at all (like C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine), and definitely not sticky (Stila Lip Glazes - urgh!). Hopefully, though, the "Pure Color" factor means that it doesn't fade like the High Gloss did with me.

It does have a minor fault, very similarly to the Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine, the doe foot applicator dispenses very little product, which can get very irritating after, like, 10 tries. That said, the full size of this gloss is actually in a squeeze tube, so this won't be a problem anymore once you buy the full size. Perhaps Estee Lauder is making me work for its GWP :D

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts