Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Isoflavone Makeup Remover Oil Type

Visiting my folks for a month after Taipei, I started using this Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Isoflavone Makeup Remover Oil Type I got from Sasa.com for $11.70. It is also available from Adam Beauty for $13.50, just a couple of dollars more.

Despite the longwinded name, it is a simple oil cleanser that's supposedly gentle, perfect for the dry climate my parents live in. It is unscented but doesn't smell funky, and it rinses completely clean but not squeaky, which means my skin isn't tight or dry afterwards. I would say its only fault is its price, just a touch expensive at over $10 for only a tiny bottle of 120mL. It's still better than FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil though, which rings in $26 for the same size bottle!

Anyways, the 120mL lasted me about 6 weeks with daily liberal use of 4 pumps. I went back to using the super heavy Allie Extra UV Gel Mineral Moist N SPF50+ PA+++ due to the dry winter at my folks, so I needed a good dose of cleansing oil to get that thick layer off my skin. In general I think you don't need that much, so if I were to reduce that usage to 2 pumps each, a bottle should last 12 weeks instead.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts