Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DermStore 2012 Black Friday Special Mystery Black Bag

Along with the Dermstore Fall 2012 Super Luxe Grab Bags, I also indulged in this 2012 Black Friday Special Mystery Black Bag ^.^  I was curious to see what would turn up in my Black Bag. I guess I was just in the mood to be surprised last year!

Yes, I was annoyed that the packing list was also not itemized, but since there was just one Black Bag I didn't struggle as much sorting the items out as I did the Luxe Grab Bags. 
***Picture from Dermstore.com.

Holiday Mystery Black Bag: 8 pieces + 1 free gift + 1 sample, price - $25, advertised value - $137, calculated value with deluxe samples - $139.67. Only 1 full size this time, with the rest being deluxe samples, but the value is nice, even if 2 of the items (Exuviance Rejuveniating Treatment Masque and Replenix All-trans-Retinol Eye Repair Cream) both contain AHA. All said and done though, I still think Luxe Grab Bag 4 is much more worth while being only $5 more but has twice the calculated value and then some, 6 full size items being one of it!

- Exuviance Rejuveniating Treatment Masque full size 2.5fl oz. /74mL, retail $39


- Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel deluxe sample 2fl oz./60mL, calculated value $10.06 (full size $33.70/6.7fl oz.).


- Replenix All-trans-Retinol Eye Repair Cream deluxe sample 0.14oz./4g, calculated value $21 (full size $75/0.5fl oz.).


- Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum deluxe sample 0.33fl oz./10mL, calculated value $15.84 (full size $48/1fl oz.). Used several sample pouches of this before and quite liked it so I was happy to receive a bigger tube. Now I definitely won't get the full size, because I'll probably be ready to move on after this tube ^.^


- Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream deluxe sample 0.5fl oz./15mL, calculated value $23.59 (full size $75.50/1.6fl oz.). I'm very much looking forward to trying this one out!


- Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost SPF 15 PA++ deluxe sample 0.17fl oz./5mL, calculated value $6.46 (full size $38/1fl oz.). Also gave this to sister in law.

- Arcona Cranberry Toner deluxe sample 1oz./30mL, calculated value $8.72 (full size $32/3.67oz.).


- Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals Vitamin C Ester 15 deluxe sample 0.17fl oz./5mL, calculated value $15 (full size $120/1.36fl oz./40mL). Again, gifted this to mum in law.

- All the contents of this Mystery Black Bag were housed in this black BeautyFix cosmetic/toiletry quilted zipper canvas case.

Dermstore Lip Quench Moisture Infused Lip Treatment full size 0.28 oz., retail $12, the designated free gift ^.^ I kept this one to myself and have been using it. Will review soon.

Original Sprout Dep Conditioner sample 1.25fl oz./37mL 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts