Thursday, June 13, 2013

L'Occitane Cherry Princess Silky Body Gel

Like the L'Occitane Cherry Princess Pearlescent Shower Cream, the Silky Body Gel is also very strongly scented - the parfum/fragrance is pretty high up in the list of ingredients!

The Cherry Princess Romantic Escape Gift Set includes 75mL/2.5fl oz. each of the said Pearlescent Shower Cream, this Silky Body Gel, 30mL/1oz. Hand Cream, and 10g/0.3oz. Solid Perfume which I gave to my mum.

This is a milky white moisturizing gel cream for the body. It does go on with a silky feel, and is very light and absorbs instantly. On warmer days, I use this for my arms and legs and it actually feels more adequate than the Almond Milk Concentrate. However, I still need something thicker and more moisturizing for my elbows, knees, and feet.  

As mentioned above, it is very strongly scented. Surprisingly enough, when my parents and sister came to visit back in April, I gave this to my sister to use and although she did not like the scent, she didn't react harshly to it. My sister is always a good (and willing, of course!) tester for bad fragrances as she is very sensitive to them and usually gives the item right back to me if the scent rubs her the wrong way. Good to know this didn't, and she ended up using 2/3 of the bottle! I guess it boils down to personal preference in the end, whether you like this Cherry Princess fragrance. I don't, but you might.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts