Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pond's Cleansing Oil

I had a great experience with Pond's Pore White Cleansing Oil while in Taipei so I picked up with "regular" version of Pond's Cleansing Oil in a 175mL bottle before I left Taiwan. Been using it along side with Dr.Ci:Labo Enrich Lift Cleansing & Massage since late April.


Wow, huge difference between this regular version and the Pore White version, and unfortunately not in a good way :( This oil cleanser has a nasty scent - it smells like shortening with a fake citrusy scent that tries, and fails miserably, to mask the odor. Yuck! As soon as I put this on, I want to rinse it off, which is not a good feeling, especially when it's a cleanser that supposed to be massaged on for a few moment to remove makeup and sunscreen. Tsk tsk. 

To be fair, function wise it's similar to the Pore White with the texture being just right, not too thick, not too thin, and rinses clean. But the scent is so off putting I would not recommend this product at all, and I'm very tolerant when it comes to scented products. If you want an excellent and affordable oil cleanser, go for the Pore White instead! Hell, go for anything else but this (well, and the Fasio Oil Cleansing EX - this one sucked too)!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts