Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dr.Ci:Labo Enrich Lift Cleansing & Massage

I actually took a chance and bought the full sized tube of Dr.Ci:Labo Enrich Lift Cleansing & Massage before trying out the two 3g sample packets I got from the Gold Lift Sample Set. That was out of character for me, as I usually try out the sample/travel sizes first before buying the full size. That is, if I weren't sick of the product by the time I'm done with its samples.


Yeah, I blame Beauty.com for their super nice GWP with deluxe freebies in a Richard Chai toiletry bag for my anomaly :P 
***Screencap from Beauty.com.


At the time, they were also giving away a deluxe sample of Dr.Ci:Labo Super Washing Foam EX with any Dr.Ci:Labo purchase, so it was too sweet a deal for me to resist.

Anyway, the Gold Lift Sample Set also contains 2x1.5mL packets of Aqua-In-Derm Super-Essence, among other samples from Dr.Ci:Labo's Enrich Lift line, but I haven't gotten to those yet.

Having tried the Super Cleansing EX the few days prior and that gel-to-oil cleanser didn't work as well or as quickly due to its super thick texture, I regretted my purchase, thinking I'm now stuck with a huge tube of a similarly glue-y cream-to-oil cleanser.

To make the matter worse, the English on the full size box calls this a cream cleanser and says nothing about it being cream-to-oil. The English instructions didn't even say to start with dry hands and face!


However, having learned from Cle de Peau Beaute Cleansing Cream, I suspected it to be a cream-to-oil and so I started with dry hands and face anyway. Turns out it is a cream-to-oil cleanser, and thank goodness it isn't anything like its sister Super Cleansing EX. It comes out of the tube a glossy cream that is on the light side and spreads very easily, quickly turning into an oil, much like the Cle de Peau Cleansing Cream. It rinses clean but leaves my skin soft and not tight or stripped. It is scented with an herbal fragrance, with a dash of menthol. Needless to say, I regret my purchase no more ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts