Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion

Got this 40mL/1.3fl oz. deluxe sample tube of Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion from an Ulta Spring 2013 GWP and been using loads of it on this current trip. I had no idea what to expect with this, I only know I will need a body lotion of some kind because my skin is very dry.

The Ulta Spring 2013 GWP, which came with a variety of nice deluxe samples, which I will slowly get to ^.^
***Screencap from Ulta.com.

Gave this set of 30mL/1fl oz. each of Ojon Color Revealing Shampoo and Conditioner to my mum though, because she's curious about this brand and wanted to try it before buying the full size ^.^

And these mini Tweezerman nail files are adorable!

Anyways, the Ahava Body Lotion ends up being a tad too light. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue behind, but the moisturizing effect doesn't last very long. For the SF cool and slightly humid weather, it's great. But for drier climates, it does not suffice. At all. I put the lotion on and would get some dry skin relief for about an hour. After that, my arms and legs feel like I never applied any moisturizers at all :(

The worst part is the fragrance. It's so perfumy with a strong and overwhelming flowery scent. I can barely tolerate it even when I'm desperate for some moisture on my skin after a shower. So I'm afraid I'm merely putting up with this body lotion because my skin's so dry, and unless you love strong flowery scents, I wouldn't recommend it.  

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts