Thursday, May 16, 2013

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

I have a few of these 10mL travel size bottles of Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, accumulated from the Beauty Essentials from the Vine set below and bonuses from a few other Caudalie orders. I kept one to use and gave the rest to my mum ^.^

The Beauty Essentials from the Vine set includes 50mL Cleansing Water , this 10mL Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, 7mL Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream, and 10mL Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Cream (now changed to Moisturizing Sorbet).

This is a milky serum that claims to "correct and prevent dark spots, and counter acne marks, scars, and damage." It also claims to be non-photo sensitizing, a claim I'm not about to test to I'm sticking with nightly use only ^.^ While it looks thick in the bottle, it's actually quite light and runny. It's also heavily scented with the same leafy vine scent like the Cleansing Water. I started out using this on my face, but it proved to be too moisturizing in combination with the other skincare products I'm layering. So after just a week or so I switched it to the neck and décolletage, and it's perfect there layered over the L'Occitane Immortelle Essential Water (will review soon).

Although I am warm toned, my face has a lot more pink. As a result, my neck and décolletage can appear more yellowy in a certain light compare to the rest of my face. After a month of using this serum, I have noticed my neck and décolletage appear lighter and less yellow. It's nothing dramatic, but it's still a change. In fact, my mum said the same about her skin, that she's been using the two travel sized bottles I gave her and notices how her skin has gotten brighter as well. She's more trusting in the non-photo sensitizing claim than I am and applies her both mornings and nights. 

Overall, I did see some results with this serum, but I don't really care for brightening/whitening products and it's not as if my neck and décolletage bother me or anything. So although I'm glad I tried this serum, I'm going to move on after finishing up my bottle. I'm a tough sell, I know.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum:
AQUA (WATER), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN*, SQUALANE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, CETEARETH-20, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE *, BISABOLOL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE*.* Plant origin
***List of ingredients from Caudalie USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts