Monday, April 4, 2011

Caudalie Cleansing Water

After the events of March, hubby and I took a short trip out of town to get a breather and collect ourselves. Hubby's school closed down and my job was a postponed, so we decided we too need to take a step back in order to calmly assess the situation without getting roped into the panic (or the panic buying) around us. It was definitely not a vacation, at least it was not a trip I ever wanted (or planned or prepared) to take in such a situation. We didn't have the mind to think or the time to pack, so we threw a few things into our 2 bags and grabbed our laptops to keep a close tab on what was happening.

Anyway, the Caudalie Cleansing Water from the Caudalie Travel Set was one of those things I grabbed.

The Caudalie Travel Set includes this 30mL/1 fl oz. Cleansing Water, Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel, Gentle Conditioning Shampoo, and Nourishing Body Lotion. The latter three I already reviewed last July, so this will be a short one.

The Cleansing Water was a perfect travel size ^.^

Basically, it's a non-rinse cleanser/toner in one, which was convenient. I liked the scent, which was a tad strong but I thought was...leafy and spring-y ^.^ But that was about it. I'm not sure it fared well as a cleanser or a toner. Sure, it made my face feel clean, but an hour later and my face was an oil field even though I moisturized properly so it wasn't because my skin over compensated itself after being stripped of its natural lipids. I probably won't buy the full size.


Caudalie Cleansing Water:
AQUA (WATER), POLOXAMER 184, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL*, GLYCERIN*, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE*, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BISABOLOL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENYLPROPANOL. (067/085) *Origine végétale - Plant origin
***List of ingredients from Caudalie USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts