Monday, January 2, 2012

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream

I had a small sample tube of Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream and used it while on the visit with my folks. To my surprise, the tiny tube not only lasted the entire duration of the trip, but I actually didn't even get to half of it!!! I left it behind at home so I'll have something to use on my next visit, but this also means don't have it with me to take a photo. Oh well, the stock photo will have to do for now. 

***Picture from Caudalie USA.

I have noticed that when I started trying new products without any assumptions or expectations at all, they usually turn out well. What I really wanted to say is that this Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream really impressed me! It was an unscented, foundation colored cream that was very light weight and feels like a mousse to the touch. It goes on just as light and absorbs instantly, and yet it moisturized my eye area really well!

Usually whenever I visit home, my skin gets visibly dry, especially around my eye area. This causes me to avoid looking in the mirror whenever the sun hits my face, because I'd be pissed off at how pruny and dehydrated my skin looks. But holy hell, not this time, folks! I was riding in the passenger seat with hubby driving and the sun shined right onto me and, what, my eye area was nice and moist looking!?! And that was just the first use. I went home that night and checked out the full size on Caudalie USA's website. Curse them. I'm not paying some $50 for a 15mL squeeze tube of eye cream! Screw that. Why don't they just go rob the bank or something. But hey, if you don't mind dropping the (heavy) dough, I'd say it's pretty good stuff! As for me, I'm going to stalk them for a damn good GWP promotion instead :P

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream:
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, CETYL ALCOHOL*, PEG-20 STEARATE*, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, CARBOMER, CYATHEA CUMINGII LEAF EXTRACT*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE*, ESCIN*, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTAOLEATE*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT*, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 20*, CERAMIDE 3, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL*, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7. (069/012bis) *Origine végétale - Plant origin
***List of ingredients from Caudalie USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts