Limited editions 05 Coral Pink and 06 Red Rose. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
I have already reviewed these in details so I'll just go straight to the colors.
- Medium shade, middle layer: pearly pinky peach with a slight golden peachy sheen. This particular Smile Up Cheek as a whole is slightly more shimmery than all the others in the range. That said, the shimmers are vey fine, so there's no risk of sparkliness.
- Darkest shade, innermost layer: carnation pink with pink sheen.
- 06 Red Rose: this one looks totally boring online as well as in the pan but is actually quite interesting on the skin - its darkest color in the innermost layer reflects a different color depends on how the light hits!
- Medium shade, middle layer: pearly peach with a slight pink sheen, sort of the inverse of the medium shade in the 05 Coral Pink without the shimmers.
- Darkest shade, innermost layer: a reddish coral with a carnation pink sheen. Depends on how the light hits your face, it is either more reddish coral or pink, neat and very pretty!
Top row: 05 Coral Pink
Bottom row: 06 Red Rose
See my previous Coffret D'Or Smile Up Cheeks post.