Sunday, December 24, 2017

Suppin Essentials Cleansing Liquid

In addition to Kiku-Masamune Sake Skincare, Caty also recommended Fukumitsuya to me, another brewery that produces their own sake-based skincare, in a few different product lines in fact. Suppin Essentials is the more affordable of those lines so I picked up a Trial Set for a test run. This 30mL bottle of Cleansing Liquid is part of that set and I'm already half way through it.


This Cleansing Liquid is really interesting! Those who don't like cleansing oils go for cleansing gels instead and this liquid strikes a balance between the two. First, it's too liquid-y to be a gel. Notice I didn't say runny--it's *not* runny at all. It's a thick liquid that's by all appearances looks just like a cleansing oil but is indeed oil-free. On my face, it feels very much like FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil without the weird cushy texture. It rinses clean but isn't stripping. Other than a mild sake odor (unavoidable, no?), it's not scented.

Do I like it? Yes! I still like Astalift Makeup Remover Oil better but the next time I place a Rakuten JP order, I'll definitely pick up a full size of this.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts