Sunday, April 24, 2016

FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil Part II

Wow, how long has it been since I last used FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil--5 years, may be? The last of them was from this Skincare Travel Set! Then over the holidays I found this set with a 120mL full size plus a 20mL travel bottle for just 1,836JPY, both in a limited edition design no less! So I picked one up for myself and J. as she wanted to try it.


Love the red flower bottle! The cleansing oil is just as I remembered it, a light a mild cleanser that doesn't feel anything like oil. It's more like a cushy runny gel that rinses well and doesn't leave any residue behind. I'm still not thrilled about the funky smell, or rather the lack thereof added fragrance masking the original odor of the product. But I do appreciate that it's preservative and additive free, and the smell isn't unbearable. I'm going to move on after this bottle though. Given how fast I go through cleansing oils, FANCL is actually kind of pricey for me.

Isn't this the cutest little travel size?

See my previous FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil post.

2 comments:

kuri said...

So cute!

D. said...

Isn't it? I wish they release more bottles like these instead of the boring old blue-green one!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts