Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tabibijin Super Hyaluronic Acid Milk

Wow, this Tabibijin brand makes so nostalgic! My first introduction to it was at Oedo Onsen Monogatari in Odaiba, and later Manyo Club in Yokohama. When my family visited over the holidays, we took them back to Oedo Onsen Monogatari having had fond memories of it when we first went 5 years ago in 2011.

Holy crap how things have changed! The place is now crawling with people (mostly tourists =.=") and was so incredibly crowded none of us could enjoy ourselves :( The only good thing that came out of that trip for me was this Super Hyaluronic Acid Skincare Set, which includes 150mL each of the Milk and Lotion. I'm using the Milk right now and saving the lighter Lotion for when the humidity sets in another month or so, soon!


Turns out this stuff is fantastic! It's an unscented milk that's very light and absorbs immediately. It makes my skin so, so, so soft and and it's moisturizing enough that I only need to a little dab of actual moisturizers around my mouth and my cheeks, the two areas that are driest on my face. That said, I suspect this is because it's past mid April. The warm and slightly more humid weather means my skin isn't going crazy dry. Were I to use this during the winter months, I'll probably need to layer on additional moisturizers.

Either way, this is enough of an invitation for me to look into a different set they have, the Collagen Skincare Set that's 1,000JPY more expensive than this hyaluronic acid set. Will definitely pick it up either way, just to see if I'll like it as much as this one.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts