Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Oshima Tsubaki Oil Shampoo

Using this 400mL bottle of Oshima Tsubaki Oil Shampoo right now. I figured I love their camellia oils, might as well give the shampoo a try. Even better is that this is shampoo and rinse (conditioner) in one, super convenient, right?


This shampoo is colorless and quite runny, also very mildly scented with a flowery scent. And unfortunately, it's not the best shampoo I've used. It doesn't foam much, and the problem is that it doesn't wash well either. I'd have to use a whole lot of it just the feel like my hair is decently clean, which means it's only been a few weeks and I'm already almost through with the bottle :(

And while it's shampoo and conditioner in one, when I skip the separate rinse as I should, my hair gets oddly greasy the next day. And conversely when I do use a separate conditioner, as in double conditioning my hair, it's less greasy though still too heavy for my taste. So yeah, this shampoo doesn't like my hair and my hair doesn't like it either. Did I mention it's kind of pricey, being 1,500JPY a bottle? Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts