Saturday, December 23, 2017

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment

Finished this 10mL/0.33fl. oz. Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment in 3-4 nights so here's a quick review for it.


This was from the Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Oil Skincare Essentials Set. It was supposed to be an intensive moisturizing treatment for the face and to be layered underneath the 100% Pure Argan Oil. They called it a "milk" but it comes out of the bottle more of a curdled emulsion, and a greasy one at that. I was supposed to shake it well then use the dropper to dispense, but I'm not sure how the dropper would pick up such thick curdle. I ended up just pouring some onto the balm of my hand, massaging my two palms together to warm and melt, then apply.

And as you can guess, I didn't apply it to my face. It was way too thick and greasy. So I used it on my tummy and bums instead, just as I do with all other oils that are too oily for my face ^.^ Interestingly enough, it didn't feel all that thick and oily on my body. Sure, it felt thick going on, but upon some massaging it sank right into my skin and disappeared. No, I didn't have second thoughts to try it on my face, my tummy and bums were pretty well-moisturized for those 3-4 nights. Won't be buying the full size though.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts