Another good find from Victoria's Secret beauty. Again, these Silkwear Eye Shadows are now repackaged as "Very Sexy" makeup with the name Silky Eye Shadows. I don't know if the formula is still the same though, but the old formula were silky indeed! They feel very satiny and soft, just that the colors don't quite match my skin tone. Those that do don't have the finish I like. Still, I own several of them:
- In the Buff: matte, very sheer, an ivory powder shade that serves 1 and only 1 purpose - to highlight the brow bone! Seriously, it's so sheer it just brightens and nothing more!
- Mystified: shimmer, low intensity, a pretty neutral beige that makes a great base for natural eyes, only the not-quite-metallic yet a bit too shimmery finish magnifies very lines on my lids! I still like it a lot though, just can't put on a lot or I'll look 100!!
- Golden Olive: metallic, medium intensity, the name is self descriptive - the most perfect golden olive one could find! I love lining my eyes with this shadow and I wish I had bought an extra before the color was discontinued.
- Thunderstruck: shimmer, low intensity, a smoky gray that shows hints of taupe on my skin, probably because I have yellow undertones.
- Polished Pewter: shimmer, medium intensity, a slate blue that goes on charcoal gray with hints of navy. Very pretty!