Monday, February 8, 2010

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine Part III

More Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine :) I really love these, so I stock up a bunch of them. They are moisturizing, sheer, not sticky at all, glossy, minty and soothing, and last a decent amount of time. These are my work staples and I have one of each flavor, except for the Spearmint, on my desk at the office. I usually swipe them on and that's that.

I am reviewing the 2 new colors mentioned in my Minty Lip Shine post, the Bubblemint and Berrymint. Plus seeing how sheer these are I also gave in and bought Vanillamint, so I am reviewing that one too :)

- Vanillamint: I'm actually really glad I gave this one a chance. It's a really nice flavor, not too sweet and sugary, but there's definitely a hint of vanilla mixed in with the peppermint. Yum. Yep, it's totally sheer.


- Bubblemint: I think this one is my new least-favorite Minty Lip Shine, replacing the Cinnamint. Actually, I gradually warmed up to the Cinnamint flavor and like it a lot now! But I think I won't warm up to Bubblemint anytime soon. It's too...bubblegum. Very bubblegum. And I'm not a fan of bubblegum to begin with. Never was, even as a kid. And yes it's totally sheer too.


- Berrymint: this one is yet another winning flavor for me, sort of like a tangy berry plus peppermint. And even though it looks hot pink, it's all bark and no bite - it applies almost sheer with just a hint of pink. Much love.


See my previous posts:
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts