Friday, August 12, 2011

La Maison

Hubby and I have been to La Maison twice with two different groups of friends, and both times we had such a great time just hanging out and chatting! I'm not sure if La Maison should be called a restaurant, because while it does serve hot food like pasta and soups, its main attraction is drool-inducing and elaborately colorful variety of fruit tarts served usually in a set along with a drink (tea, coffee, etc.). That is to say most people don't come to La Maison for dinner. Instead, they come for dessert with friends after lunch/dinner, to read with a slice of tart and a cup of tea, to study, to relax, etc.

Me, M., and my sister


Hubby and J.

Anyway, our tarts all came out on a large white plate with dollops of strawberry sauce and honey as decoration, which looks nice, but if I were to accidentally get honey onto my tart, it would become super sweet! But I guess there are lots of people out there with a crazy sweet tooth so the extra honey is there for them to indulge in ^.^

Hubby, J. and M. all ordered the Special Fruits Tart.


I ordered the White Peach Tart, which heavenly. I was afraid that it might be too sweet but nope, it was just perfect, though I had to maneuver a bit to avoid the extra honey.


My sister ordered the Strawberry and Chocolate Tart.

***Stock pictures from La Maison Japan.

We were a super happy bunch by the end of the night.


After sending J. and M. on their way, hubby wanted to do some shopping for a new wallet. In exchange, he agreed to be roped into going karaoke with me and my sister LOL! All in all, it was a good time!

2 comments:

kuri said...

La Maison looks yummy! I'll have to try it some time.

D. said...

Hi kuri!

Yes you should! They have seasonal tarts too that are delicious!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts