Saturday, September 27, 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Part III

There was a decent Clinique GWP promotion during the summer, so I took the opportunity to pick up two more Chubby Sticks in the colors 13 Mighty Mimosa and 14 Curvy Candy.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The GWP was generous as usual, although I have to say my favorite item was actually the cute zipper pouch ^.^


I have reviewed these Chubby Sticks in details earlier, so I won't repeat. I have to say though that I'm disappointed with both colors. They swatch decently well, but on my lips they don't show up at all and I just look like I'm wearing Strawberry or Cherry Chapsticks :( Both colors are way too sheer, even for me who love sheer lip colors.


- 13 Mighty Mimosa: a sheer pinky coral with fine shimmers that don't really show.

- 14 Curvy Candy: a translucent carnation pink that has just a touch more color than 13 Mighty Mimosa above, but still pretty sheer.

13 Mighty Mimosa and 14 Curvy Candy.

See my previous posts:
Clinique Chubby Stick
Clinique Chubby Stick Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts