Monday, June 10, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Part II

Been wanting to put up this post for ages since getting the Clinique Chubby Stick Pink Ribbon 2012 in limited edition Plumped Up Pink last fall! I wanted to get it for my two mums but the color looked kind of hot pink-ish online so I ordered one for myself first for a test run (and while at it, another color too - 11 Two Ton Tomato). Excuses, I know ^.^' Thankfully, the color is totally wearable and my mum got theirs soon thereafter. 

11 Two Ton Tomato and Pink Ribbon 2012 Plumped Up Pink. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I ended up liking both of these very much! The bonus is that the Pink Ribbon 2012 came with a really cute hot pink round pouch with a matching pink ribbon heart zipper xD It's quite well made, being lightly padded and lined, and it promptly became a fixture in my bag for all the different lippies I carry (Caudalie Lip Conditioner, Sephora Hot Hues Neon Lip Balm Funky Fuchsia, Dior Addict Extreme 536 Lucky, Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Creme Loved, Canmake Candy Wrap Lip 10 Mauve Bonbon, and DHC Moisture Care Lipstick RD01 and WN12, will review these soon). I've already reviewed the Chubby Sticks in detail, so I'm just going to go straight to the colors.

- 11 Two Ton Tomato: a translucent and shimmer free yellow-based red that's like a more demure version of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 045 Romantic. Love this so much!

- Pink Ribbon 2012 Plumped Up Pink: looks hot pink in the tube but goes on my lips a translucent cool pink with fine and scattered shimmers that don't show.

11 Two Ton Tomato (left) and Pink Ribbon 2012 Plumped Up Pink (right).

See my previous Clinique Chubby Stick post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts