Friday, September 5, 2014

Dr.Ci:Labo Aqua Collagen Gel Super Moisture

Using this 10g mini jar of Dr.Ci:Labo Aqua Collagen Gel Super Moisture right now after the Enriched Lift EX version went stinky on me (no really!), and having finished HanSkin Super Collagen Gel within a week!



This mini jar came from the Super Moisture Sample Set, and I received this set at the same time as the two other sets, Gold Lift Sample and Gold Lift Sets. So when both jars of Aqua Collagen Gel Enriched Lift EX went rank, I had expected this to belly up the same way. To my surprise it didn't!

This is an unscented and colorless gel that layers perfectly underneath my sunscreen. I'm pretty liberal with it though, applying a peanut-sized glob each time, so I guess if I were to apply anything in the same amount I suppose it would be moisturizing too ^.^ It goes on clean enough, although it does feel slightly sticky at first as it slowly sinks in. It takes about 15 minutes for complete absorption, after which it vanishes without a trace on my skin. For the dry climate I live in, this works well as a daytime moisturizer, but if you're in a more humid environment, I would guess it'll take a lot longer than 15 minutes to absorb. 

I don't have the list of ingredients for this version, but there is one for the current formulation Super Moisture EX, which is available on Dr.Ci:Labo's USA website. Beware that it'll shock you, being in equal length as the list for Enriched Lift EX. My honest opinion is that if they can't make a decent product with less than 50 ingredients, and that's already a whole lot(!), they've already failed. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts