Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion

Along with Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Softener Enriched, I'm also using this 15mL/0.5fl oz. bottle of White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion. There are two current versions of it: the Brightening Protective Emulsion W, which is for daytime use with SPF18, and this Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion W, which is for nighttime use. I have the nighttime version and have been using it every night for the past few weeks.


This is a scented milky emulsion, and I do find it quite moisturizing indeed! My skin is quite dry and I usually need a rich cream to seal in a few other layers to feel comfortable at night. However, since I started using this emulsion, to my surprise my skincare routine stops here. Basically, my nighttime routine now consists of Astalift Jelly Aquarysta, SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Fianfini Skincare Deluxe Anti-Aging Eye Cream, Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum (will review next), White Lucent Brightening Softener Enriched, and this Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion and those are it! 

That said, other than the moisturizing factor, as with the rest of the line I haven't seen any "brightening" effect ^.^ It could be that since I've only used these products for a few weeks, that's not enough time to see results. So far, of all the Shiseido skincare lines, I like this White Lucent one the best even when I don't care for brightening/whitening anything. In my experience, in general White Lucent products have struck the right balance between moisturizing and fresh, fast absorbing time, versus the Benefiance line is moisturizing but can be greasy and doesn't absorb well, and the Skincare and Pureness lines are fresh and fast absorbing but not nearly moisturizing enough for my dry skin. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts