Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Decleor Aroma Cleanse 3 in 1 Hydra-Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse

This 100mL/3.3fl. oz. pump bottle of Decleor Aroma Cleanse 3 in 1 Hydra-Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse (wow, what a mouthful!) was actually a GWP from Beauty Habit from a Paul & Joe order earlier this summer.


From the name alone, I had thought it would be creamy cleansing mousse, the non-foaming kind, which was the reason I dug it out now as the weather is getting colder and drier. It turns out to be a foaming cleanser, the foam like crazy kind, very much in line with the various Japanese foaming cleansers I've used over the years. While Decleor's website claims product "protects and repairs to fight dehydration, exfoliates, and moisturizes," I would have to disagree and say this product is actually rather drying. I do realize it's a lot drier where I am now, and this may be one of the factors contributing to my skin's dryness, but this product definitely makes it worse instead of helping. 

As for the "aroma cleanse," unfortunately I would have to disagree also. Upon the first whiff it smells like wild flowers, which is nice, but this fragrance quickly disappears to the more chemical odor reminiscent of household cleaners. In short, it smells like the Naive White Facial Cleansing Foam, which I wouldn't consider "aroma cleanse" by any long shot, unless you like the smell of Scrubbing Bubbles

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts