Thursday, November 6, 2014

Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment

I'm not new to Clinique Superbalms, but I hadn't noticed they now have a Superbalm Lip Treatment! So when I did stumble upon it last holiday season, I added the 7mL/0.24oz. full size tube to my cart during the Saks 5th Avenue Holiday 2013 GWP event.


I guess this is not really a "review", because I've review the Superbalms before. In short, I love them. They're glossy, thick and super smooth but not sticky at all. They're moisturizing and long lasting, pretty much an incarnation of my beloved Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm in a squeeze tube, only clear and unscented. I do wish it has some minty sensation like the VS Soothing Balm had, but it's pretty damn close already as it is, so I won't demand too much in case Clinique decides to discontinue this too. 


This tube travels with me and hubby everywhere, because it's colorless we can wear it to bed (yes, he does too) and not worry about smearing color all over the pillowcases and ourselves. My only complaint is that it's $15 a piece, which is pretty absurd for a lip balm - VS retailed at full price $7 a piece for 17g of product! This is really too bad, because I would start hoarding this Superbalm Lip Treatment otherwise!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts