Wednesday, November 26, 2014

L'Occitane Fabulous Serum

Having done with the L'Occitane Divine Extract, I am now using the 7mL.0.2fl. oz. bottle of Fabulous Serum from this Shea Delight Collection, which I received as a GWP in a recent purchase. Also from this collection is a 15mL jar of Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream, which I don't even know if I'll ever get to because I still not finished with the jar from 2011 :X As the name says, it's really very rich and I only need a tiny little bit each time.



Whereas the Ultra Rich Face Cream has 25% shea butter, this Fabulous Serum only has 5%. Don't get me wrong, this 5% is quite enough to make it moisturizing. It's a light cream coming out of the bottle but I only use a tiny dollop each time, and only at night, that's how moisturizing it is. It smells nice, as with all products in the same shea butter range. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave any traces behind. The full size 30mL/1fl. oz. is $45 and this price is actually not bad considering how little is required for each use. However, I think this product has been discontinued as I don't even see it on L'Occitane's USA website anymore. Sigh. Why do they always discontinue the stuff I like and would actually buy?!?

Ingredients.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts