Thursday, November 20, 2014

Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner

These Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner were part of my September Eyeko purchase. Since I love the Skinny Liquid Eyeliners, I thought I'd give these Visual Eyes ones a try too. There were two available colors, Ebony and Mocha, and I bought both.

Left to right: Skinny Liquid Eyeliners Black and BrownVisual Eyes Liquid Eyeliners Ebony and MochaBrow Liner (one color), and Liquid Metal Eyeliner Black Onyx. Will review the others soon. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


Whereas the Skinny Liquid Eyeliners are felt-tip pens, these Visual Eyes ones are brush-tip pens. The upside to the brush-tips is that they yield very fine lines. The downside is that they're not as pigmented, although do note that these pens require shaking. I actually don't see this softer pigment as a down side because I prefer my liquid eye liners less harsh, but if you're expecting a dark jet black like the Skinny liners, you'll be disappointed. As for myself, I like these very much as they both are very natural on me. In fact, I just spotted a new color Marine on Eyeko's website. Will definitely pick up this new color also! ^.^

- Ebony: a soft charcoal that can be layered to a nice black, though not a jet black.

- Mocha: a very natural chocolate, again can be layered to reach a bitter dark chocolate.

Left to right: Skinny Liquid Eyeliners Black and Brown, Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliners Ebony and Mocha, Brow Liner, and Liquid Metal Eyeliner Black Onyx.

2 comments:

kuri said...

eyeko sounds fun - too bad about the limited colors available. I'm always looking for good navy liners!

D. said...

Hey kuri,

I just received the color Marine a few days ago! Will post a review soon (got to catch up with the rest first ^.^").

You can still find lots of the Skinny Liquid Eye Liners in Navy on line I think.

:)
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts