Friday, November 14, 2014

L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence

Got this 7mL/0.2fl. oz. bottle of L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence from the L'Occitane Brighten Up Collection and I finished it up in snap. Like, may be in less than 2 weeks?

From this Brighten Up Collection, I've review the Pivoine Flora Shower Gel and Beauty Milk, Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam and Essential Water, and this Brighening Essence which is the last of them.  


This was supposedly a brightening essence, and normally I would just give those to my mum because she loves brightening/whitening skincare. For some reason, this time I was curious enough to try it, and guess what, I liked it ^.^ It was a clear jelly that went on like cool and brisk water, and disappeared promptly like water. I can't say it did anything though. I didn't notice any "brightening", nor was it particularly moisturizing. So despite liking it, I'm not going to spend $70 for 1 oz., that's just silly.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts