Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Part II

I love my Eyeko Mini Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black so much when Eyeko ran a BOGO promotion I bought a full size Brown (and got a full size Black for free). Then with a purchase over $50 I also received another full size Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Black Onyx as GWP. So overall I bought 4 things and ended up with 6 ^.^

Left to right: Skinny Liquid Eyeliners Black and Brown, Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliners Ebony and Mocha, Brow Liner (one color), and Liquid Metal Eyeliner Black Onyx. Will review the others soon. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.  

I have already reviewed the mini Black so I won't review the full size again, but here's the comparison between the mini versus full size. I actually prefer the mini, believe it or not, because the smaller pen gives greater control. 

- Brown: while I was playing around with this I forgot to click the cap shut so when I first swatched, it had already dried out a little bit and I got a reddish milk chocolate brown. Woops! But then I recapped it, shook it a few times and re-swatched, and this time I got a dark bitter chocolate color that's more natural and less stark than black.

Left to right: Skinny Liquid Eyeliners Black and Brown, Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliners Ebony and Mocha, Brow Liner, and Liquid Metal Eyeliner Black Onyx. 

See my previous Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts