Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear

This Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear in Black Lace is a part of the Sephora Favorites 2014 Draw the Line. I wasn't going to buy this set, but at the last minute I caved. And of course a nice set of GWP helped a lot ^.^'

This set includes: Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear Black Lace, Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer, NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown, and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.



Formulas for eye liners have come a long way and so I think talking about their texture and such will be kind of repetitive. So unless something really jumps out at me, let's just say they're all soft, smooth, and glide on like butter. I'll talk about their lasting power instead. For the eye liners swatched below, I had let them set for 5 minutes before doing some tests: I touch them lightly, rub them with force, I put them under warm running water, then I rub under warm running water with force.

This particular Sephora liner is a pencil that requires sharpening. It didn't smear when touched, smeared a little bit when rubbed with force, didn't smear under warm running water, but smudged horribly and was nearly washed off when rubbed under warm running water with force. So I guess the point here is that it will probably survive a sad movie, just don't rub your eyes when you cry unless you want to look like a raccoon LOL!


- Black Lace: a matte black.


No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts