Friday, February 23, 2018

Belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner

Been using this 20mL/0.67fl. oz. bottle of Belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner from Belif Bestsellers On-the-Go Travel Kit for the past couple of weeks. This item finally completes this kit, which I bought more than a year ago :X


This toner is transparent and viscous with the same herbal fragrance as the Belif Hungarian Water Essence. I wonder if this means there's bergamot extract in the essence also? Either way, the essence became more substantial when layered on top of this toner, probably because the toner is already viscous and does provide my skin a little comfort on its own.

So while I'm taking back some of my snarkiness from that review since I didn't use the toner and essence together as I should have, I'm still annoyed that I have to use them together to feel like I've applied something on my face. So no, it isn't anything like the Boscia Sake Balm and Sake Treatment Water when those two together made my skin awesome. I think this Belif is nothing special and will move on once I'm done with it. I've got plenty of other things like misters, etc., that will do more for my skin.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts