Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Boscia Sake Treatment Water

Here's the companion review for Boscia Sake Balm, the 55mL/1.85fl oz. pump bottle of Sake Treatment Water.



I started out using this Treatment Water as my daytime toner. It's colorless, odorless, and looks and feels like, well, water. It goes on like water, absorbs like water, and disappears without a trace like water. Other than being slightly moisturizing, it didn't do much else. So I was all ready to write if off as a dud when I decided to layer it under the Sake Balm at night instead. And that was when the combo changed the texture of my skin overnight, and has since kept my face, neck, and decolletage soft and smooth, almost slick to the touch.

Personally, with sake the 4th ingredient on the list I see this treatment water as a more affordable alternative to the pricey SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, all without the funky fermented odor. Along with the Sake Balm, a cocktail of glycolic acid and sake extract, these two gave me the results that SK-II couldn't until I added Astalift Jelly Aquarysta. Considering the Boscia duo costs a fraction of the SK-II + Astalift trio, I'd definitely recommend you give them a try!

Anyway, guess what I'll be trying next for my daytime routine: Kuramoto Bijin Skincare as reviewed by Anna of My Asian Skincare Story! May be that's too much sake-based products for one day, but still I'm curious how Boscia and Kuramoto Bijin compares :)

Boscia Sake Treatment Water:
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Maltodextrin, Tropolone, Disodium EDTA.
***List of ingredients from Boscia.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts