Saturday, February 24, 2018

Kuramoto Bijin Softening Hand Cream

After finishing Paul & Joe Hand Cream, I happily moved on to this 50g tube of Kuramoto Bijin Softening Hand Cream so here's a quick review. I bought it along with two more bottles of Komeyu Rice Oil Serum (second bottle not pictured) last spring.


I really like this hand cream! It's very light but adequately moisturizing for daytime. Too bad it's nothing intensive that I could use overnight, but I still like it best so far because of the texture and how refreshing it feels on. I'd expected some sake odor but turns out it doesn't smell like anything, pretty much unscented. Now I'm itching to try the strawberry scented version also!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Where did you buy this from? I'm a sucker for a beautiful hand cream *guiltily looks at desk drawer that is mostly Japanese hand creams*

D. said...

Hi Anonymous,

I bought mine via Rakuten JP (which now delivers internationally!) but these are also available via E(vil)bay and Amazon at a marked-up price. I hope you'll enjoy this hand cream as much as I do :)

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts