Friday, May 18, 2018

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment

Half a year later and I finally, finally finished Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, sheesh! Have since moved on to this full size 15mL/0.5fl. oz. jar of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment. From the online description, it sounded like it would be a good nighttime choice, especially with the oncoming warm weather.


Turned out it's more of a gel-cream and is rather light. Plus February-May is terrible allergies season for me and I have to apply a thick balm over the upper of my eyelids, as well as inner and outer corners of the eye to prevent myself from clawing out my own eyes due to dry and itchiness. For the longest time, I used Naturally by Victoria's Secret Blackberry & Tonka Bean All-over Moisture Salve for this purpose, but since last year I've been using Boiron Homeoplasmine Ointment instead and it works just as well.

But I digress. This Origins Eye Treatment is unscented. Considering many of Origins products I've tried thus far have the same orange-citrus-herbal fragrance, I like that this eye treatment is unscented. Otherwise it's a decent moisturizer for the eyes, though only for daytime use. I need a much more substantial eye cream for nights.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts