Friday, January 11, 2019

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Absolute Serum

After finishing Clarins Double Serum, I moved on to this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Absolute Serum. I've seen line brand around aplenty. My local Whole Foods has several shelves of their products and several blogs I read also reviewed a few things here and there. Naturally, I got curious.


This serum has a runny milky texture and a light rose fragrance that doesn't bother me. It turns out to be too light for my nighttime routine also, going on my skin like water and disappearing, well, like water :(

It's funny, because I use all these serums and treatments that promise the world. The truth is that I have zero idea whether any of them does anything for my skin at all, other than to provide a light layer of moisture. Sadly, this serum doesn't do even that. May be I'll feel differently comes the summer when it's hot and my skin doesn't crave moisture like it does now, but I don't have the patience to put it away and try again later. I simply just switched it with the Suppin Essentials Essence Milk in my morning routine and called it a day. Will not repurchase.

2 comments:

Citrine said...

I tried the rose serum and didnt like it either (lot of their light cream/lotion dont do a thing). However I adore their meyer lemon cream cleanser, I hoard them whenever I see them 6 bucks a bottle at marshall. I finished 4 and got 2 more late last year.

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Oh I've been curious about that lemon cleanser for a while! Good to know. I'll pick up next time I see a sale :) Thanks for the recos!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts