Sunday, September 29, 2019

Caudalie Premier Cru The Serum

I had seven 1mL/0.03fl. oz. packets of Caudalie Premier Cru The Serum so I emptied them all into a glass jar and used that as part of my morning routine. I finished them a while ago so here's a quick post with notes I took along the way.


This smelled really lovely! It was the scent as the rest of the Premier Cru line, a floral tobacco, only it was even more floral and fragrant. This serum was thin and viscous. It spread well and absorbed quickly. While it was decent for the first half of September when I used it, I think it would have been even better when the weather was hotter. Even as a serum layer before the moisturizer step, my skin needed something more substantial as the season changed.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts