Friday, September 27, 2019

HABA Revitalizing Moisture Lotion

I had five 7mL packets of this HABA Revitalizing Moisture Lotion which I poured into a glass bottle and have been using for the past few weeks. Now that I'm almost done with it, here's a quick post.


These packets were from a Revitalizing Moisture Serum Set I bought last year, which included a full size 30mL said serum, these five packets of lotion, a Squalane Oil Mask, a 55g Hokkaido [salmon] Placenta Enriched Soap, and a 4mL trial bottle of Squalane II, with a cute bamboo bookmark and fan thrown in for nice measures.

So far so good. This Revitalizing Moisture Lotion (toner) is unscented and with a texture that's beyond the usual viscous lotion. It's thick and more of a jelly, and it goes on a bit sticky. However, once the lotion is absorbed, the stickiness goes away. It leaves my skin moisturized and comfortable and is great for this season.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts