Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nivea Soft Skincare Cream

More creams abound, this time in the form of Nivea Soft Skincare Cream. This is a multi-purpose product suitable for face and body. It comes in a 50g tube, which I have, and a 98g jar, which is nice and big but I'd prefer not to dig into any skincare product with my hands.


I ended up giving this tube to hubby as he was complaining about dry hands. He only uses it for his hands, and I have been "borrowing" some every now and then for my hands too ^.^

I do like it. It has that generic Nivea scent, and it's a nice cream that's not thick but not thin either. I think it's decently moisturizing, although if you live in a super dry climate or if you're thinking of using it on your elbows, knees, and feet, you might need something thicker. For now it suffices. I will probably move on to something else unless hubby specifically requests this again.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts