Saturday, January 30, 2016

Matsumoto Kiyoshi Mild Cleansing Liquid

Almost done with this 250mL pump bottle of Matsumoto Kiyoshi Mild Cleansing Liquid so here's a quick review of it. This is a generic store brand (Matsumoto Kiyoshi is a drugstore chain), although the maker is Kumano Yushi who makes a bunch of other cleansing oils I've used in the past and liked, so I figured this can't be that bad.


And it wasn't bad at all! The texture is a runny, watery gel so I keep expecting it to turn oily at some point during the wash but it never does. It rinses clean but not squeaky clean, and it removes my light makeup and sunscreen just fine. And it was cheap, too! I think I paid something 400yen for it. Not too shabby, I'd say. I won't repurchase though. There are only a million other things to try -.-"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts