Thursday, August 17, 2017

Origins Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser

So I went a bought a gigantic 250mL/8.5fl. oz. tube of Origins Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser. The rationale was I'd be so busy with a little baby I wouldn't have time to switch out cleansers every other week or so. And plus an anti-aging cleanser sounded mild and polite enough for my dry skin, right?


When I bought this big tube, I also received a bag of samples, among which is a tiny 7mL/0.24fl. oz. tube of the same cleanser. So I thought I'd try this tiny tube first.

This is a foaming face wash that's lightly scented, an herbal fragrance with a touch of citrus. It foams well but isn't anything crazy foamy like those Japanese foaming face wash. It rinses well but can be a bit drying if I use too much, and being in a squeeze tube it's kind of hard to eye-ball the amount, especially since I'm already perpetually tired and in a hurry.

Still, I like this cleanser better than Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist because it makes my skin feels clean. I guess I'd better like it, because this 250mL tube will probably last me a year. For now I'd put it away because the summer is coming to an end and I need a milder cleanser for the fall and winter. Am trying a deluxe sample tube of Origins' Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash next. Let's see if that one's any milder than this one.

Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser:
Water\aqua\eau; myristic acid; glycerin; behenic acid; palmitic acid; potassium hydroxide; sodium methyl cocoyl taurate; lauric acid; stearic acid; rosa damascena flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil* pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, illicium verum (anise) oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, litsea cubeba fruit oil*, hibiscus abelmoschus extract, linalool, citronellol, limonene; anogeissus leiocarpus bark extract; aloe barbadensis leaf extract; jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower wax; sodium lauroyl oat amino acids; peg-3 distearate; sodium hyaluronate; phytantriol; disodium edta; methylchloroisothiazolinone; methylisothiazolinone; phenoxyethanol  
***List of ingredients from Origins.com.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts