Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Bene Premium Crystal Rose Repair Shampoo

Oh man, I'm lagging behind on posts again. Can't believe it's almost mid-March and I still haven't made it through the September photos, which means I'm now 6 months behind on pictures T.T

Some time in the spring of 2018, a reader and friend, Julia, recommended to me a couple of her favorite Japanese shampoos. One of those she named was Bluria from the brand Bene Premium. While browsing the brand's website, I picked up a Bluria Shampoo, Treatment, and Mask set, and while at it this 550mL bottle of Rose Repair Shampoo from the Crystal line also.

I started this using this Crystal Rose Repair Shampoo after having finished Daeng Gi Meo Ri Shampoo for Normal to Dry Scalp. I figured the weather's still cold and dry right now so I'll try this first, then move on to the Bluria one afterwards.

The night I put this new shampoo into our shower, hubby came out all chipper.
- Him: Wow, I really like the new shampoo!
- Me: Oh yeah? What do you like about it?
- Him: The scent is really nice. 
- Me: Interesting.

And I said interesting because the shampoo has a flowery rose scent, and normally hubby hates flowery scent in general. In fact, I don't love this scent, though I don't hate it either. Just don't really care for it either way, which was why it surprised me to hear hubby likes it. I guess it's subtle and not overpowering.

The shampoo itself is very thin and runny and feels more like a Japanese liquid body wash than a shampoo. However, it rinses like a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and leaves my wet hair soft and slippery afterwards. Hubby likes it a lot and it makes his hair very shiny. It makes my hair shiny too, but it's also too moisturizing and my hair would be greasy by the early afternoon the next day. Or conversely, it's not moisturizing enough and my scalp overproduces oil to compensate. I've tried with and without conditioner (the Bluria Treatment, will post soon) and the result was the same. So yeah, sadly this one isn't as great for my hair as it is for hubby's.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts