This is a special post for my friend, miss Muse, and it's my first FOTD ever! Well, actually, it's more of a face of the night, but whatever. Hubby and I were going out to dinner with a colleague of his and his wife. We were going to have dinner at a decent Japanese place called Josho with pretty authentic food, out in the middle of nowhere in Somerset. Life's like a box of chocolate.
Anyway, here it is. Not much makeup that you can tell, really. I'm very light-handed with application and I prefer my makeup sheer. The picture was a bit tough to take because my head kept falling onto the side and I literally had to hold it up by the scalp... Sheesh! Stay still, would 'ya?
- Estee Lauder Lucidity Powder in Transparent (t-zones only)
- Stila Color Push-ups in Fuchsia Flash (I swear I put some on!)
- Canmake Highlighter
- Canmake Glow Twin Colors 03 Camel Pink
- T'estimo Color Eye DB-12 (will review this one plus several newer colors later, see a previous post with older colors)
- Stila It Gloss BCA Trio - Inspiring (will review later too)
Anyway, the finished product, nicely propped. All thanks to hubby for taking the photos because I still haven't gotten my hands on a camera stand.
Sweet September 2011 with Anna Sui GWP
1 year ago