Saturday, February 16, 2008

First FOTD Ever!

This is a special post for my friend, miss Muse, and it's my first FOTD ever! Well, actually, it's more of a face of the night, but whatever. Hubby and I were going out to dinner with a colleague of his and his wife. We were going to have dinner at a decent Japanese place called Josho with pretty authentic food, out in the middle of nowhere in Somerset. Life's like a box of chocolate.

Anyway, here it is. Not much makeup that you can tell, really. I'm very light-handed with application and I prefer my makeup sheer. The picture was a bit tough to take because my head kept falling onto the side and I literally had to hold it up by the scalp... Sheesh! Stay still, would 'ya?

- Estee Lauder Lucidity Powder in Transparent (t-zones only)
- Stila Color Push-ups in Fuchsia Flash (I swear I put some on!)
- Canmake Highlighter

- Canmake Glow Twin Colors 03 Camel Pink
- T'estimo Color Eye DB-12 (will review this one plus several newer colors later, see a previous post with older colors)

- Stila It Gloss BCA Trio - Inspiring (will review later too)

Anyway, the finished product, nicely propped. All thanks to hubby for taking the photos because I still haven't gotten my hands on a camera stand.


the Muse said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've popped your FOTD cherry ;)

You look fabulous absolutely fabulous!

I'm so happy to see you!

You gorgeous! Very fresh, natural and beautiful!


Stay gorgeous!

(g)ezebel said...

great FOTD! you are very beautiful.

LOL at holding your head up to take a pic..!! :0)

got your link from The Muse, btw.

Dalenna said...

well, well, hello, miss Muse. uhhh...i guess you did pop my...umm...i like strawberry better :P

aww...shanks for the encouragement. i know makeup tends to disappear in pictures, so with time i'll be emboldened. for now, i'm still a scaredy cat...

thanks for dropping by again *MUAH*

Dalenna said...

Hi Gezebel!

Thank you for visiting and looking at my very first FOTD! Musey kept egging me on and my head was giving me a real hard time, kept rollin' around, you know? :D

I just took a look at your blog as well. Beautiful lashes you have. I don't have any, at least not any that are at all visible :X

(g)ezebel said...

LOL!! fake lashes, girrrrl, fake lashes. *winks her fake lash wink*

Dalenna said...

Hi Gezebel!

Gosh, I wouldn't dream of putting on fake lashes. I can barely put on liquid liner let alone glue haha I'm so clumsy when it comes to makeup so I consider fake lashes "pro" materials haha May be some day...

the Muse said...

hey you ;)

I did indeed!

LOL ok strawberry :)

You look gorgeous love! Honestly lovely ;)

I should drop by more often as I adore looking through your haul pictures!


Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts