Another face of the night :D Might as well since every time I actually wear some makeup it's for a night out anyway. I don't wear makeup to work, and on the weekends I do lazy routines, so it doesn't count.
Hubby and I went to a vegetarian Asian fusion place called Zen Palate. The appetizers were amazing, but the dinner entrees fell a little short. Next time we're back we'll try the cafe menu (served all day) instead.
Anyways, had a really long day at work, dealing with idiot-incompetents constantly over the phone for 8 hours. I was ready to kill by the time I get home. If I looked pissy in the first picture, I was. As always, my makeup didn't really show up in the pictures. Also, the lighting was bad so my eye makeup looked a bit uneven. And I don't wear foundation, fill in my brows, none of that fussy stuff. Blah.
- Estee Lauder Lucidity Powder in Transparent (t-zones only, I don't wear foundation)
- Stila Color Push-up in Pink Flash (will review soon)
- Canmake Cheek & Highlight 03 Sunny Orange (will review soon)
- The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 12 (will review soon)
- Estee Lauder High Gloss in Berry (will review soon)
Finally, a (very fake) smile. Hubby was very patient taking the pictures. Thanks hunney! <3
Sweet September 2011 with Anna Sui GWP
1 year ago