Saturday, July 19, 2008

T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes Part III

This is palette 01 Brown, and although I've seen people describing it as a neutral palette, I think it's rather warm.

All pictures taken indoor with flash, unless otherwise noted.




Like the other T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes palettes, it consists of 4 colors:
- Top right: base and highlighter, shimmer, low intensity. A cream color so soft and smooth it feels almost like a drier cream! I love to wear just this to brighten up my eye area. It's not just because I'm lazy, but because it's just so effortless to look awake and alive with this base!
- Left bar: sparkly top wash, shimmer, very sheer. This super dupler sparkly peach shade is my second favorite shade in each of the palette. On lazier days I would first apply the base shadow, then a swipe of this top shade, blend, and that's it! :D
- Lower middle: medium crease shade, shimmer, medium intensity. A beige brown color that is a tad warm for me. It turns milky chocolate upon application.
- Lower right: liner shade, luminous satin, medium intensity. A coffee brown that goes on a darker chocolate on me. Again, like palette #5 Purple, this liner shade is sheerer than I expected it to be. I could layer to reach high intensity, but I wear my eye shadows sheer, so I usually don't.


Picture taken in natural light without flash.

See my previous posts...
- T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes
- T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts