Thursday, November 19, 2009

IsQueen Miracle Lifting Night Waterpack

This is a pack of 3 cute travel size trio of IsQueen Miracle Night Waterpack line, which I got as a GWP when I bought the full size Miracle Renewal Night Waterpack.



This little set includes the Acne Night Waterpack (left, pink), Lifting Night Waterpack (middle, cream), and Renewal Night Waterpack (right, sea foam green). Since I was already using the Renewal Waterpack and I don't have any use for the Acne Waterpack (actually, it might dry out my skin, even!), I thought I'd try the Lifting Waterpack instead. And what do you know, I ended liking this one much better than the Renewal Waterpack!



The Lifting Waterpack is a milky cream colored gel that's much thinner than the Renewal Waterpack, but not runny. It's also not as heavily perfumed, having a fresh clean scent I preferred over the flowery ones. The biggest selling point for me is that it's not nearly as sticky as the Renewal Waterpack while delivering similar results the next morning. My skin was soft and moisturized without any adverse reactions!

If you are looking into trying IsQueen's Miracle Night Waterpack line, I would recommend the Lifting Waterpack over the Renewal Waterpack.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts