Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lavshuca Cheek Color Select Part II

Yes, what an odd time to wear orange blush (it's snowing and sleeting outside right now for goodness's sake), but I've using my Lavshuca Cheek Color Select in OR-1 anyway :)



Actually, this blush turned out to be not so bad, given the nasty weather I'm getting. Whenever it gets gray here, my skin turns ashy too and this actually brought me back from the dead. I thought it would turn up orange or peachy on my skin, but it didn't. It didn't give me sun kissed cheeks either, just a tiny bit of fleshy and natural color that wasn't pink or peach.


Yes, that means it was sheer, but not as sheer as PK-1, plus it didn't have the highlighting factor PK-1 does. Mean while, RD-1 would make me look like I'm trying too hard. So yeah, even though it sounds strange, OR-1 is just about perfect for me right now!

From top to bottom:
- Off white with shimmers
- Pale peach with shimmers
- Pumpkin with shimmers
- Buttery yellow with shimmers
- Bright mandarin orange with few shimmers, almost matte. It brighter than appears in the picture below (taken with insufficient lighting, sorry!).


See my previous Lavshuca Cheek Color Select post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts