Sunday, August 15, 2010

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick

This Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick in Perfect Rose is another stick-around lipstick in my bag.



Admittedly, I think I like this one better than the Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Bois de Rose. The formula is a bit thicker, so on my lips it feels more substantial and more moisturizing while being just as pigmented. It has a very faint chemically smell and no discernible fragrance, which again, doesn't bother me. As for the "Plump Perfect" claim in its namesake, I can't vouch for anything there as I don't pay attention and don't really care for lip plumping anything :)

The color's name is Perfect Rose, and while it looks warmer in the picture, it's actually even cooler than the Estee Lauder Bois de Rose. I would say it's closer to a lotus pink with some violet and very fine pearlized silver shimmers. It's very pretty, at least it looks better on me than the other one :P But again I don't wear full-on lipstick so I would generally apply it over gloss to sheer it out. It gives me a youthful sheer pink that doesn't make me look like I'm trying too hard. In the end, it found a appreciator in form of my mum-in-law, so I handed it over to her.

2 comments:

MoB said...

just discovered your blog. hey you have a great range of products! will def come back!

D. said...

Hi wxin,

Thank you for reading :)

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts