Sunday, April 10, 2011

DHC Mild Lotion

Just a short review today.

Don't know why but I've been trying out lots of toners recently, one of which is DHC Mild Lotion.

From the short list of ingredients, it seems to be a simple product that is alcohol, fragrant, and oil free. It sounds great, and looks great too, but after wiping my face with it, my face didn't feel so great. It didn't break me out or anything, it just left my face sticky. In fact, it reminds me of the a similar DHC product, the Water Based Moisture, which was really a hydrator that also misled me into thinking, oooh wow it should feel like water (but didn't)!



DHC Mild Lotion:
Water/aqua/eau, glycerin, butylene glycol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) juice, pentylene glycol, placental protein, phenoxyethanol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate.
***List of ingredients from DHC North America.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts