Friday, April 15, 2011

Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam Part II

So I've read everywhere that the Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam Milk Tea smells like heavens! Which was why I sought it out and bought it and was so looking forward to using it.

By the way, there are 5 of these Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foams available:

- Aloe Tea is for moisturizing
- Green Tea is for clarifying
- Lemon Tea is for revitalizing
- Milk Tea is for softening
- Peach Tea is for brightening

Milk Tea Cleansing Foam


Well, it doesn't quite smell like heaven. My honest to God first reaction was that it smelled like my Grandma. I didn't say a word until hubby came in and wanting to try it. The first thing that came out of his mouth was that it smells like his Grandma.

Don't get me wrong, Grandmas are wonderful and there's nothing wrong with smelling like Grandma. In fact, it's a very wonderful scent to me as it really does smell like the Nivea night cream my Grandma used to put on religiously every night before going to bed. And every time I smell it I miss her. But I don't want to smell like her. I certainly don't want my hubby to smell like her. Hubby is very close to his Grandma, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want himself, and especially me, to smell like her either.

Other than the mature powdery scent, I'm surprised to find this Milk Tea Cleansing Foam isn't harsh. Of course if I use too much it would dry out my skin but since it foams like crazy, I don't feel the need to use a whole lot. Just a very small dollop the size of my pinky nail is enough to lather up my whole face, back of the neck, and chest. The tube is gigantic, so it will probably take a whole year to finish it up, if I ever will. My attention span is short, and there are so many nice skincare items out there waiting for their turn.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts